Cold / Refrigerated Storage Construction
Your refrigerated storage facility needs to be built right the first time, so you can’t risk working with a contractor who lacks experience — that’s where WDS comes in.
“Tom White and WDS Construction did an excellent job constructing our new plant. I knew that Tom had my best interests in mind with every decision he made and that trust made me feel good about the investment our company was making in our new facility.”
Owner, Cedar Valley Cheese—Belgium Wisconsin
We offer turn-key solutions with pre-construction to our design-build capabilities, to handling all of the many details associated with refrigerated storage. It’s not just the science behind keeping a building cold and strong, there are regulations and technical items unique to your industry that will need careful attention. We help our clients through FDA CGMP details, thermal details, vapor barriers, proven penetration details, and so much more. Look to us to becoming a great solution provider for a building that’ll meet your business needs for decades to come.
WDS is about the people you work with, not about the contract you sign. You will work with people with lots of experience, such as Tom White.
Here are a few of the projects Tom has worked on:
- 190,000 SF New Build Cheese Facility including Production, Offices, and Coolers in WI
- 20,000 SF Dry Storage and Lab & Tech Center Expansion in Wisconsin
- 44,000 SF Cooler, Freezer, & Refrigerated Dock Expansions in Florida
- 36,000 SF 120′ Tall – 22,000 pallet Automated Storage Retrieval System in Denver, CO
- 70,000 SF Cooler & Office Addition and 26 Dock upgrades in Los Angeles, CA
- 29,000 SF Pharmaceutical Lab and Office facility in Madison, WI
For new projects please contact WDS Sales Director, Dave DeMarco
Explore Our Recent Projects.
Interested in a building or an addition built with quality, on-time, and on budget with a high level of service and communication throughout?